Interested in joining our team as a staff member?
Check out the listing(s) below, and email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have what it takes to help us inspire the next generation of musicians, dancers, and producers!
We are immediately seeking a part-time Community Coordinator to focus on increasing community awareness of the Music Resource Center. The position of Community Coordinator is a part-time position, 15-20 hours per week. $13-$15 per hour. Must be available to work Monday -Friday 3pm-7pm
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with teens
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Experience with Constant Contact, Hootsuite, and WordPress a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outreach to local press regarding MRC events and activities; create opportunities for student, staff, and volunteer interviews with the press.
- Outreach to schools and other organizations to promote the MRC
- Responsible for all development and execution of MRC digital contact (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Development and execution of monthly or bi-monthly newsletter
- Maintain and update the website
- Recruit new members and re-engage members whose participation has fallen off through marketing initiatives
- Develop relationships and provide mentoring with members
- Maintain a safe, comfortable and respectful environment at the MRC
- Coordinate requests for members to perform at MRC events and in the community.
- Assist Program Director in managing studio schedule
- Assist Executive Director with publicizing fundraising events and attend events.
- Assist with the development of materials for dissemination to targeted audiences of MRC
- Assist in new member recruitment/marketing initiatives
- Assist in volunteer recruitment/marketing initiatives
- Coordinate volunteer schedules
- Assist with performance events for students,
- Including organizing and preparing performers and recruiting them for any publicity opportunities.